Now, you might notice that when I'm slow in writing articles – its probably because I'm doing something else on the website (like making a podcast – remember, I do have a day job 🙂 ). Anyways, I'm pretty happy with this episode because I'm a big fan of listening to live music.
In this episode of Addicted2Salsa podcast, we take a look at some songs performed live during various events, and I'll give you some tips how to survive dances that are at live events (with a live band). This is because live songs tend to be much longer and different than the songs you practice with.
In this Episode, here is the song list:
- [Intro] Roberto Roena and Ray Barretto Medely
- Sonora Ponceña – Ahora Si (with Andy Montanez) – a 16+ minute song.
- Frankie Ruiz – La Cura (live)
- Gran Combo de Puerto Rico (with Gilberto Santarosa) – 40th Anniversary Live – Maldito Callo/A Ti Te Pasa Algo/…(its a medely)
- [Ending] Gran Combo de Puerto Rico- 40th Anniversary Live – Bogallo/Mazucamba/Pata Pata..(another medley).